Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some recommendations

Here are a couple of things I've been wanting to post about.

First, my talented husband has a new CD out. It's an EP of 5 worship songs. It's really good and only $5. The kids and I  had a really great worship time this morning, singing and dancing around the room. It was so good to hear my kids singing out that God is Undefeatable and Our God is Victorious, He always wins...He always wins. Go here to buy yourself (and maybe a few friends) a copy or here to download.

Also, Ross wrote and recorded a song of John 1:1-7 so that the kids could memorize it easily. It's in English and he also recorded a Latin version. For any of  you in Classical Conversations, this is exactly what our kids are learning this year! And its so easy to memorize to the music. Yay! Go here to get it.

Lastly, my sister-in-law, Christie just opened up an Etsy store of her cute creations. She is very talented. If you've been to my house, you've seen the adorable yarn wreath she made me for the spring. I had her make me one for the fall and it's on its way. I can't wait to get it. If you're the kind of person who spends money on your house in the fall, direct a little money her way and get yourself a cute wreath. It will last for many years, unlike the pumpkins. :-)
Storehouse Crafts blog
Storehouse Crafts etsy store

That's it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christie Otts said...

Thanks for the shout out! YAY! And love your family photos on your blog!! So cute!!